The attorneys at Gruszeczki & Smith Law, LLP are experienced litigators who are passionate about helping their clients achieve their goals. At Gruszeczki & Smith Law we believe the best attorney-client relationships are built with integrity. No matter the situation, we give honest advice and communicate with our clients promptly. This attitude and belief system has guided Gruszeczki & Smith Law, LLP as we successfully counsel clients through various legal complexities.
- Criminal Defense and Expungements – It is important to remember that an arrest is NOT a conviction. Whether a misdemeanor or felony the attorneys at Gruszeczki & Smith Law are experienced litigators who will fight for your rights.
- Real Estate Transactions – The attorneys at Gruszeczki & Smith Law understand the intricacies of residential and commercial Illinois real estate transactions and will ensure that your real estate transaction is a smooth and simple process.
- Personal Injury Representation – If you have been injured and need representation you need experienced, aggressive legal representation. The attorneys at Gruszeczki & Smith Law will fight hard to ensure the best possible outcome so you can focus on your recovery.
- DUI Charges – If you have been charged with a DUI, both your driver’s license and your criminal record are in jeopardy. The attorneys at Gruszeczki and Smith Law can help you fight to avoid a conviction and retain your driver’s license.
- Illinois Driver’s License Reinstatement – If your driver’s license is suspended or revoked the attorneys at Gruszeczki & Smith Law can aggressively fight for the reinstatement of your driving privileges. Don’t undertake this important process without experienced attorneys.
- Divorce and Family Law – The attorneys at Gruszeczki and Smith Law can help you with all aspects of family law including divorce, child support and orders of protection.
- Traffic Violations – If you’re accused of driving a vehicle while your driver’s license is revoked or suspended, you could be facing time in jail or in prison. The attorneys at Gruszeczki & Smith Law can provide you with the experienced legal representation you need in this situation.
Contact us today:
Contact us today online or by telephone at 312.253.7343 to speak with your experienced Chicagoland attorneys.